Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Packing, packing, packing

Well, most of the stuff is in the ReloCube. It is 3 days before the wedding.... I am stressed out and crabby. Finally took a nap today, which helped a little. Christy, Jim and Austin are coming tomorrow-- It will be nice to see them for a little bit and have them meet Josh.
I bought Diesel a new "house" for the drive down to El Paso. He
has no clue what it really is, and actually enjoys going in it and playing with toys... keep your fingers crossed that he still likes it when he has to go in the car!My plan is to update from the road as we make our way down, and then post pictures and update on the different things Josh and I do around El Paso.

Talk to you all soon!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.