Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life

Josh and I finally got everything unpacked and pretty much put where we want it. Diesel has settled in and enjoys looking out the window (even though, according to neighborhood rules, we are supposed to keep all of the blinds down... I leave the living room one halfway up). I enjoy the sunlight that comes through the window too. Josh and I have spent a lot of money at the Walmart across the street, and we also went to the Cielo Vista mall last weekend. I found an Albertson's grocery store that I like better than Walmart so I have started to shop there for groceries. The Albertson's is located across the street from the Walgreens I now work at.
Today is my second day of work, I am hoping it goes a little better than yesterday--my first day. I was lucky to get 5 days a week though, it just sort of landed in my lap. I am looking for another job though, because this store just doesn't have the appeal that my last store did. I miss my co-workers A LOT, so I think that may be keeping me from fully enjoying my job anymore.

Our apartment has turned out pretty nice, aside from the broken laundry room door and the fact that the sink does not have a sprayer... grr. Here are some pictures of what it looks like now, for the most part

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.