Saturday, October 9, 2010

Finally, a day off!

Today is the first day off I have had in 10 days. I am getting a haircut today, and attempting to find a car wash for my poor car. I am also trying to convince Josh to go to the outlet mall with me :)

My Scentsy show last weekend was a lot of fun and I got some contacts out of it, and sold most of my product. Regina did most of the set up, and between the 3 of us, we had a pretty nice display of our product!


Josh has a 4 day weekend this weekend, but I work every day except today (that's usually how it works, haha).

Diesel is the same as ever, he enjoys sitting on the back of the couch and looking out the window, and taking many naps during the day on the bed or wrapped up in our blanket-curtains in the living room :)

The UTEP game we went to was a little disappointing, and we left at halftime, but the school band was pretty decent to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.